Service@Incat specialise in the maintenance and repair of Incat fast craft worldwide.
Incat’s after-sales service is primarily supported through our Service@Incat department, which is available 24 hours a day and comprises a selection of dedicated and highly trained specialists who are able to assist operators with a full range of technical support.
Service@Incat offers the following services:
- Purchase and supply of spare parts, materials and other miscellaneous equipment for craft in service.
- Identification of and rectification of in-service design issues.
- Technical consultancy service.
- Mobilisation and management of teams of Incat Tasmania qualified tradespersons in conducting emergency repairs to machinery and craft structure worldwide.
- On-hire / Off-hire craft inspection and surveys.
- Pre-purchase inspections and surveys.
- On-site project management support (superintendency) for scheduled dry dockings and surveys, emergency repairs to machinery, emergency repairs to hull and craft structure.
- Craft repair specifications, dry-dockings, (detailed repair procedures and engineering support).
- Reviewing of any proposed in-service modifications to ensure compliance with Classification and Port State regulations.
- Change of Flag – issues and compliance.
- Specialised surveys including thermographic, vibration analysis,